Follow these care and maintenance tips to ensure optimum performance of your device.
- Do not spill liquids onto your device or pen. The devices may fail if exposed to liquids.
- Clean your device using an anti-static cloth or slightly damp cloth and light pressure.
- Do not use alcohol or detergent to clean your device.
- Do not wrap the cables around the device when storing it.
- Replace your pen nibs frequently to avoid scratching the surface with worn pen nibs.
- Avoid extremes in temperature.