1. Can the product be used on Chromebook or Windows?
Yes, it can used on chromebook, no need for driver, just plug and play. Download drivers at https://www.ugee.com/download if you using Windows, Mac, Linux, Debian and etc.
2. How do I charge the pen?
And the pen is battery-free, no need to charge.
3. Does this come with replacement pen tips?
Yes, the included pen has 10 spare nibs that can be accessed by unscrewing the rear of the body.
4. How do I start drawing?
Connect our drawing tablet to your computer with the USB-A to USB-C cable, open your drawing app, such as Photoshop, Illustration, PaintBrush, to start drawing.
5. Is it all hand eye coordination or is there a display that lets you see where you’re drawing?
U Series drawing tables come with a display. M series and S series are drawing board without a display.
6. I am just starting to do animation mostly using scratch and drawing with the mouse. Would this be compatible with scratch?
yes, it's best used in softwares like Scratch, Adobe illustrator/photoshop, ArtRage, Autodesk Sketchbook, Corel Painter, FireAlpaca, Microsoft, Serif Affinity Photo,Substance Painter,TVPaint Animation, MS paint, SAI, GIMP2 and so on.
7. Do you have to press and hold button on pad in order to erase? Or is there a toggle button on the pen to erase?
There are 2 toggle buttons on the pen and u can costumize it to whatever you want.
8. Is there an input delay?
No, there are no reports of lag with this unit. If you have any issues using or setting up the tablet please contact us.
9. Is this designed for left handed people as well?
Yes, it is! The whole tablet is perfectly symmetrical making it usable for both left, and right-handed people. Even the buttons too, you have button set on both right and left.
10. Do i need a laptop to use this device?
UGEE drawing tablet does require a PC or Mac in order to function. It could be a laptop or a desktop.
11. Will the pen work on an iPad?
No, it will not.