Your first tablet for drawing or eLearning
With a simple setup and easy-to use design, the UGEE Pen Tablet offers the most natural, traditional, painting-like experience but with all the advantages of a digital environment. Whether you are a student or a beginner artist, you can start your creative digital journey straightaway and turn your most enchanted moments into digital art.
- 【System requirements】Pen tablet support Mac/Windows/Android: Not only compatible with Mac,Windows and Linux, UGEE S640 drawing tablet also supports Android 6.0 or later via an included OTG adapter to turn your phones or tablets into a digital drawing canvas.
- 【Battery-free digital pen 】Digital stylus is always ready whenever you want to create. 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and virtually no lag delivers both precision and control to your drawing and writing. 60°Tilt control bring more natural lines and enhance creative performance, provide you better pressure detection and accurate cursor positioning with different angles, restore the true feeling of painting.
- 【Digital pad】Customizable Shortcut Keys - Drawing tablet with 10 Customized Press Keys, all customizable and easy to set up. 6.3×4 inches sufficient compact working area. Digital pad with USB-C interface, simpler and faster connection. Anti-slip Mats on the back can prevent the drawing tablet from dropping easily down when you focus on drawing.
- 【Portable】Drawing tablet is slim and light design allows you to take it anywhere like classroom, business trip,etc. UGEE S640 graphics tablet is a convenient tool for e-learning and remote teaching. It will help you engage in an interactive virtual classroom anywhere, anytime. UGEE S640 only needs 2 hours for charging, enough for 10 hours of full-time drawing.
- 【Widely Application】This easy-to-use pen tablet is perfect for kids and beginners for drawing,animation,photo-editing or design work in most programs including Adobe Photoshop, paint tool sai, illustrator, corel draw, corel painter, sketchbook, manga studio, clip studio paint and more, meet all your needs for every subject with online tutoring softwars: Power Point, Wrod, OneNote, PDF etc.
Have a Question?
Don't see the answer you're looking for? Open Inbox Chat.
1. Can the product be used on Chromebook or Windows?
Yes, it can used on chromebook, no need for driver, just plug and play. Download drivers at https://www.ugee.com/download if you using Windows, Mac, Linux, Debian and etc.
2. How do I charge the pen?
And the pen is battery-free, no need to charge.
3. Does this come with replacement pen tips?
Yes, the included pen has 10 spare nibs that can be accessed by unscrewing the rear of the body.
4. How do I start drawing?
Connect our drawing tablet to your computer with the USB-A to USB-C cable, open your drawing app, such as Photoshop, Illustration, PaintBrush, to start drawing.
5. Is it all hand eye coordination or is there a display that lets you see where you’re drawing?
U Series drawing tables come with a display. M series and S series are drawing board without a display.
6. I am just starting to do animation mostly using scratch and drawing with the mouse. Would this be compatible with scratch?
yes, it's best used in softwares like Scratch, Adobe illustrator/photoshop, ArtRage, Autodesk Sketchbook, Corel Painter, FireAlpaca, Microsoft, Serif Affinity Photo,Substance Painter,TVPaint Animation, MS paint, SAI, GIMP2 and so on.
7. Do you have to press and hold button on pad in order to erase? Or is there a toggle button on the pen to erase?
There are 2 toggle buttons on the pen and u can costumize it to whatever you want.
8. Is there an input delay?
No, there are no reports of lag with this unit. If you have any issues using or setting up the tablet please contact us.
9. Is this designed for left handed people as well?
Yes, it is! The whole tablet is perfectly symmetrical making it usable for both left, and right-handed people. Even the buttons too, you have button set on both right and left.
10. Do i need a laptop to use this device?
UGEE drawing tablet does require a PC or Mac in order to function. It could be a laptop or a desktop.
11. Will the pen work on an iPad?
No, it will not.