Kindly note that U series drawing monitors are NOT a standalone product. It needs to be connected to a computer / laptop to work.
- U1200 Drawing tablet must be connected to a computer to work, for Windows 7 or later, Mac 10.10 or later,Chrome OS 88 (or later),Android（USB3.1 DP1.2 ),Linux. Computer Graphics Tablets compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator, Painter, SAI, Clip Studio, MediBang, and more. It's ideal for digital drawing, animation, sketching, photo editing, 3D sculpting, etc. Connect the U1200 drawing monitor by the included 3-in-1 cord, and install the UGEE driver, sketch or paint on the screen directly!
- UGEE U1200 drawing tablet with screen is ideal for online education and remote work.Teacher and students are free to start E-leaning or teaching, annotate documents or convey ideas. Set the U1200 drawing screen as an extended display when working from home, visually present your handwritten notes on the screen directly. It's compatible with XSplit, Zoom, Twitch, Microsoft Teams, ezTalks Webinar, Idroo, Scribbiar, wiziQ, and more.
- Paint your picturesque life or imagination in 90% NTSC (sRGB127%) color gamut on a 11.9” HD IPS display with full-laminated anti-glare panel, as natural as drawing on paper. Drawing Tablet with Screen, 263.2*148.1mm work area, 178° viewing angle, presenting vivid images, vibrant colors and extreme detail for a stunning display of your artwork. U1200 Drawing tablet is pre-installed anti-reflective screen protector already.
- UGEE U1200 Drawing Tablet with advanced PH12 passive pen. Battery-free stylus made for a traditional pencil-like feel, with non-slip & tack-free flexible glue grip, 8192 levels pressure sensitivity, 10 replacement pen nibs, and a digital eraser at the end, support ±60 degree Tilt function. We can freely draw from various angles according to the subtle pressure differences, and each line come out exactly what you want.
- UGEE provides lifetime technical support for all our drawing tablets/displays. No need to connect with AC power adapter any more! U1200, plug and play via the included 3 in1 cables (HDMI and 2 USB), also support Type-C to Type-C connection via only 1 full featured Type-C cable (not included) which can transmit data, power and DP signal at the same time. 1X USB extension cable 1.5M(included).
2 Methods of Connection
The graphics tablet comes with 3-in-1 USB-C cable, if you need full-featured USB-C cable, please purchase it separately.
Without parallax or any air gap inside under the drawing tablets screen, users get a pretty clearly and beautiful view even when it’s under the super bright area, perform better.
Have a Question?
Don't see the answer you're looking for? Open Inbox Chat.
1. Can the product be used on Chromebook or Windows?
Yes, it can used on chromebook, no need for driver, just plug and play. Download drivers at https://www.ugee.com/download if you using Windows, Mac, Linux, Debian and etc.
2. How do I charge the pen?
And the pen is battery-free, no need to charge.
3. Does this come with replacement pen tips?
Yes, the included pen has 10 spare nibs that can be accessed by unscrewing the rear of the body.
4. How do I start drawing?
Connect our drawing tablet to your computer with the USB-A to USB-C cable, open your drawing app, such as Photoshop, Illustration, PaintBrush, to start drawing.
5. Is it all hand eye coordination or is there a display that lets you see where you’re drawing?
U Series drawing tables come with a display. M series and S series are drawing board without a display.
6. I am just starting to do animation mostly using scratch and drawing with the mouse. Would this be compatible with scratch?
yes, it's best used in softwares like Scratch, Adobe illustrator/photoshop, ArtRage, Autodesk Sketchbook, Corel Painter, FireAlpaca, Microsoft, Serif Affinity Photo,Substance Painter,TVPaint Animation, MS paint, SAI, GIMP2 and so on.
7. Do you have to press and hold button on pad in order to erase? Or is there a toggle button on the pen to erase?
There are 2 toggle buttons on the pen and u can costumize it to whatever you want.
8. Is there an input delay?
No, there are no reports of lag with this unit. If you have any issues using or setting up the tablet please contact us.
9. Is this designed for left handed people as well?
Yes, it is! The whole tablet is perfectly symmetrical making it usable for both left, and right-handed people. Even the buttons too, you have button set on both right and left.
10. Do i need a laptop to use this device?
UGEE drawing tablet does require a PC or Mac in order to function. It could be a laptop or a desktop.
11. Will the pen work on an iPad?
No, it will not.